BAL White Star Plus is a non-slip, water-resistant, ready-mixed tile adhesive for walls. Containing BAL's Fibre Strength Technology, White Star Plus is an acrylic based organic dispersion that is suitable for use in both commercial and domestic interior environments.
Featuring high bond strength and excellent non-slip properties, BAL White Star Plus is ideal for fixing tiles in heavy duty wet areas that include communal showers and commercial kitchens and bathrooms. The product is suitable for use on backgrounds that are subject to limited movement.
Key features and benefits include:
- Colour: white
- Setting time: 24 hours
- Suitability: interior walls in wet and dry areas in both domestic and commercial settings.
- Highly water-resistant
- Excellent non-slip (no battens required)
- High bond strength
- Extended open time of over 30 minutes
- Ideal for fixing ceramic tiles (up to 300x300m), mosaics, porcelain tiles (up to 150x150mm) and some natural stone tiles.
- Available in 2.5L, 5L and 10L tubs.
Restrictions For BAL White Star Plus
BAL White Star is not suitable for exterior use or total immersion areas such as swimming pools. The product must not be used for fixing to bedding depths that exceed 3mm, in temperatures below 5°C, or in damp conditions.