one flex n is a type C2 TE S1 high-performance cement-based adhesive, as per EN 12004, for laying all kinds of ceramic tiles on the most used substrates in the building industry. one-flex n is an advanced, high-performance adhesive, with an excellent adherence and flexibility, suitable
for the most difficult installations, such as high traffic floors, radiant heating floors, or facades. Its performance and ease of application make it the ideal solution for the most demanding professionals. Specially recommended for laying rectified tiles.
- Indoor large format ceramic tile coverings.
- Indoor and outdoor porcelain tile coverings.
- High traffic floor tiles.
- Floor tiles on radiant heating.
- Pools and damp environments.
- On bonded facades, replace mixing water with unilax additive.
- Large format ceramics.
- Porcelain tiles (water absorption < 0.5% as per EN-ISO 10545-3).
- Glass mosaic.
- Natural stone and marble not prone to staining.
- Cement covered floors and walls .
- Concrete slabs.
- Existing wall tiles.
- On anhydrite or plaster substrates, apply uniprim.
- Before applying one-flex n on a substrate not stated in the previous listing, please perform a test or check with butech’s Technical Department.
- Cement-based, single component adhesive.
- Excellent adherence. Flexible.
- Fine texture mortar, with excellent mixing and application features.
- High initial adherence and no sagging. Thixotropic.
- Extended working times. Open time higher than 30 min.