ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
weberset pro lite – rapid is a lightweight, rapid-setting, ultra-flexible (S2), low-dust, cement-based floor tile adhesive for interior and exterior use.
It is used to fix all ceramic floor tiles , porcelain, mosaic, quarry, marble, terrazzo and natural stone to most building substrates. It is particularly suited for situations where some movement, deflection or limited shrinkage is likely.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Manufactured under BSI Quality Assurance Scheme ISO 9001
- Lightweight – up to 35% extra coverage†
- Ultra-flexible (S2) whilst still maintaining a strong C2 bond strength
- Can be used as a pourable adhesive
- Suitable for wooden floors
- Low Dust Technology® which dramatically reduces airborne dust created during pouring and mixing and also reduces cleaning time
- Contains Cement Replacement Technology providing an environmentally friendly formulation
- Particularly suitable for situations where some movement deflection or limited shrinkage is likely
- Rapid-setting (light foot traffic and grouting after 2 hours)
- Available in grey
† Up to 35% extra coverage based on average usage of weberset pro lite – rapid versus other standard Weber tile adhesives
Not to be used on interior and exterior walls.
Not recommended for tiles with resin backs.